Madison police plan special speed enforcement | News
Madison police will be paying special attention to traffic enforcement in specific areas of the city this week.
Special patrols will be placed in the following areas:
- Tuesday at 1700 Fish Hatchery Road (Speed enforcement - 30 mph zone)
- Wednesday at 3400 block Highway 30 (Speed enforcement - 45 mph zone)
- Thursday at 4900 Verona Road (Speed enforcement 40 mph zone)
Madison police said they rely on the cooperation of the public to be aware of and to follow all traffic laws, whether as a pedestrian, bicyclist or motorist.
Motorists are reminded to drive safely and to buckle seat belts.
Upcoming Events near Madison Near West
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Author will discuss novel, sign books Thursday
- Middleton police look for vehicle that caused injury crash
- Meeting to discuss possible path between Pheasant Branch, Graber Pond
- Mustard Day returns with tastings, free hot dogs, Mustard Custard
- No traffic through Branch St. at Maywood Ave. intersection Wednesday