West Towne Mall announces new construction | News
West Towne Mall announced Friday that it will construct a multimillion-dollar addition to house The Shoppes at West Towne on the shopping center's outskirts.
According to a statement, the development is set to be completed by this fall and includes the demolition of the National Tire and Battery and Mountain Jack?s Restaurant buildings. It will include more than 15,000 square feet of retail space, 4,500 of which will be leased to Lane Bryant and another 10,000 to be leased to ULTA.
The statement said the development will include pedestrian walkways and an outdoor patio.
Upcoming Events near Madison Near West
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Author will discuss novel, sign books Thursday
- Middleton police look for vehicle that caused injury crash
- Meeting to discuss possible path between Pheasant Branch, Graber Pond
- Mustard Day returns with tastings, free hot dogs, Mustard Custard
- No traffic through Branch St. at Maywood Ave. intersection Wednesday