Man arrested in connection with robbery at Greenway Cross KFC | News
A Madison man was arrested in connection with a robbery at a fast-food restaurant Sunday, police said.
Patrick Curtin, 29, was arrested on suspicion of burglary and a probation hold after an investigation into a break-in at Kentucky Fried Chicken on Greenway Cross.
According to the report, officers responded to an alarm at the KFC at about 1:30 a.m. Police said hundreds of dollars had been taken from the safe.
Surveillance video was used to help identify the suspect, police said.
Upcoming Events near Madison Near West
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- American Family Insurance having success being green
- Sherwin Williams opens Middleton location
- Middleton Police Department notified about US HWY 12 construction
- Walker upset porn-viewing teacher keeping license; District releases statement
- Court papers: Sleepy driver veered off road multiple times before hitting, killing biker