West Side intersection to receive major upgrade | News
An informational meeting is set for Thursday night to offer neighbors more information as construction is planned to upgrade a busy intersection on the city's West Side.
Residents and businesses can learn more about plans to revamp the intersection of Mineral Point Road and Junction Road. Construction on the interchange will start in mid-to late September.
Madison and Dane County engineers will talk about the project and its potential impact on traffic, organizers said.
The meeting will be held at the Wisconsin Community Bank on Mineral Point Road at 6 p.m. A short presentation explaining the plan is set for 6:30 p.m.
Upcoming Events near Madison Near West
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Author will discuss novel, sign books Thursday
- Middleton police look for vehicle that caused injury crash
- Meeting to discuss possible path between Pheasant Branch, Graber Pond
- Mustard Day returns with tastings, free hot dogs, Mustard Custard
- No traffic through Branch St. at Maywood Ave. intersection Wednesday