Police look for gold Cadillac seen in cemetery during theft | News
Madison police are looking for a vehicle that was seen in a cemetery around the time two women had their wallets stolen, according to a release.
Officials are looking for an older gold Cadillac that was seen in the area when two women who were visiting a family grave site at Forest Hill Cemetery had their wallets stolen out of their vehicle.
The women told police they left their car unlocked when they went to pay their respects at the grave site at 3601 Speedway Road around 4:45 p.m. on April 26.
They said they had to walk over a hill to get to the grave site, and could not see who might have gone into their car, police said.
According to a release, one of their credit cards was used later at a University Avenue gas station.
Upcoming Events near Madison Near West
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Author will discuss novel, sign books Thursday
- Middleton police look for vehicle that caused injury crash
- Meeting to discuss possible path between Pheasant Branch, Graber Pond
- Mustard Day returns with tastings, free hot dogs, Mustard Custard
- No traffic through Branch St. at Maywood Ave. intersection Wednesday