Crews to close Knickerbocker Street for construction | News
Construction crews will be closing Knickerbocker Street to through traffic Monday through Friday for construction deliveries, according to a release.
McGann Construction will be taking deliveries near the intersection of Monroe and Knickerbocker streets, which will close through traffic on the south end of the 600 block of Knickerbocker Street from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., officials said.
Pedestrian access on the west side of Knickerbocker Street and vehicle access to all residences will be maintained at all times by way of Gregory Street, according to the release.
Officials encourage motorists and bicyclists to use alternate routes to avoid delays.
Upcoming Events near Madison Near West
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Author will discuss novel, sign books Thursday
- Middleton police look for vehicle that caused injury crash
- Meeting to discuss possible path between Pheasant Branch, Graber Pond
- Mustard Day returns with tastings, free hot dogs, Mustard Custard
- No traffic through Branch St. at Maywood Ave. intersection Wednesday