Woman can?t explain head injuries | News
A west side Madison woman doesn?t know how she suffered significant head injuries this weekend, according to Madison police.
Officers were called after the 19-year-old was dropped off at an emergency room early Sunday morning.
The woman told police she believed she had been knocked unconscious, but could not provide details about how she was injured or who might have done it.
Upcoming Events near Madison Near West
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Walker upset porn-viewing teacher keeping license; District releases statement
- Court papers: Sleepy driver veered off road multiple times before hitting, killing biker
- City to flush water mains, hydrants
- Advisory to run water to prevent pipe freezes canceled
- Walker might use new program to complete college degree