Woman can?t explain head injuries | News
A west side Madison woman doesn?t know how she suffered significant head injuries this weekend, according to Madison police.
Officers were called after the 19-year-old was dropped off at an emergency room early Sunday morning.
The woman told police she believed she had been knocked unconscious, but could not provide details about how she was injured or who might have done it.
Upcoming Events near Madison Near West
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Author will discuss novel, sign books Thursday
- Middleton police look for vehicle that caused injury crash
- Meeting to discuss possible path between Pheasant Branch, Graber Pond
- Mustard Day returns with tastings, free hot dogs, Mustard Custard
- No traffic through Branch St. at Maywood Ave. intersection Wednesday