Men found unconscious in gas station parking lot | News
Police said officers responding to a report of a fight at a west side gas station found two men unconscious.
The Madison Police Department said it received a call about a fight in progress at the BP gas station at 318 S. Park St. early Saturday morning.
A witness told police multiple combatants jumped out of several vehicles and the violence took place in the parking lot.
A second witness told police one victim was kicked repeatedly in the head by a group of young men.
There were also reports of glass bottles being thrown, the report noted.
Responding officers said they found two unconscious men, a 37-year-old and a 28-year-old, both of Madison.
Police said one man was found inside a car, a second on the pavement.
The second victim was taken to a hospital with a concussion.
Many people fled the parking lot prior to the police arriving, the report said. Those who remained at the scene were reluctant to supply detailed information about the melee.
Upcoming Events near Madison Near West
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- American Family Insurance having success being green
- 04/26/2014 - Ribbon Cutting & Grand Opening - Sherwin Williams
- Middleton Police Department notified about US HWY 12 construction
- Walker upset porn-viewing teacher keeping license; District releases statement
- Court papers: Sleepy driver veered off road multiple times before hitting, killing biker