Man enters couple's car to rob them, police say | News
Police said a man stole computer equipment and cash from two people in a west side gas station parking lot.
The Madison Police Department said a man and woman were in a vehicle parked in the lot at the PDQ on the corner of Raymond Road and McKenna Boulevard Monday at about 9:20 p.m. when a man approached them.
The man came up to the passenger-side window and told the female victim to get in the backseat, police said. The man then got in the passenger seat and demanded that the male victim drive out of the parking lot. After traveling for a short distance, the suspect fled the vehicle with a computer bag containing a laptop and money.
The victims were not injured, according to the report.
Police described the robber as black, in his early 20s, about 6 feet 2 inches tall with a medium to large build. He wore a dark grey or silver coat, khaki shorts and dark shoes.
Upcoming Events near Madison Near West
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Middleton Police Department notified about US HWY 12 construction
- Walker upset porn-viewing teacher keeping license; District releases statement
- Court papers: Sleepy driver veered off road multiple times before hitting, killing biker
- City to flush water mains, hydrants
- Advisory to run water to prevent pipe freezes canceled