Man forces his way into home with gun | News
An armed man forced his way into a home while a woman was locking her door, according to Madison police.
The victim told police she went to close the front door of her home in the 1600 block of Adams Street at about 2 a.m. when she saw a man on the front porch. The woman said she screamed and told her roommate to call police as she tried to hold the screen door shut.
The robber pointed a handgun at the woman, forced his way into the home and demanded money, according to police. He took a laptop computer and fled.
The victim said the robber fled toward the intersection of Garfield and Adams streets where she saw him meet up with another person.
The robber is described as black, 18-20 years old, 5 feet 5 inches tall with a thin build. He was wearing dark shoes, blue jeans, a short-sleeved T-shirt with a dark design on the front. He also wore a dark-colored nylon mask.
Upcoming Events near Madison Near West
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- American Family Insurance having success being green
- Sherwin Williams opens Middleton location
- Middleton Police Department notified about US HWY 12 construction
- Walker upset porn-viewing teacher keeping license; District releases statement
- Court papers: Sleepy driver veered off road multiple times before hitting, killing biker