Crusade For a Cure raises more than $6,000 | News
Maple Bluff Country Club hosted the Susan G. Komen Crusade For A Cure Monday afternoon as 18 teams and 94 golfers participated.
Edgewood hosted the event, and had a lot of success. As a team, the Crusaders won the event with a 343. Verona took second with a 351 and Middleton took third, scoring a 353.
As an individual, Edgewood's Caroline Lake was the medalist, shooting an even-par 73.
The event raised more than $6,000 and over the last five years has raised more than $27,000.
Upcoming Events near Madison Near West
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Author will discuss novel, sign books Thursday
- Middleton police look for vehicle that caused injury crash
- Meeting to discuss possible path between Pheasant Branch, Graber Pond
- Mustard Day returns with tastings, free hot dogs, Mustard Custard
- No traffic through Branch St. at Maywood Ave. intersection Wednesday