Crusade For a Cure raises more than $6,000 | News
Maple Bluff Country Club hosted the Susan G. Komen Crusade For A Cure Monday afternoon as 18 teams and 94 golfers participated.
Edgewood hosted the event, and had a lot of success. As a team, the Crusaders won the event with a 343. Verona took second with a 351 and Middleton took third, scoring a 353.
As an individual, Edgewood's Caroline Lake was the medalist, shooting an even-par 73.
The event raised more than $6,000 and over the last five years has raised more than $27,000.
Upcoming Events near Madison Near West
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- 04/26/2014 - Ribbon Cutting & Grand Opening - Sherwin Williams
- Middleton Police Department notified about US HWY 12 construction
- Walker upset porn-viewing teacher keeping license; District releases statement
- Court papers: Sleepy driver veered off road multiple times before hitting, killing biker
- City to flush water mains, hydrants