Missing woman found OK 12 hours later | News
A woman reported missing Friday was found about six hours after authorities began looking, police said.
The Madison Police Department said officers responded to the 200 block of Segoe Road for a report of a missing adult at about 9 p.m.
Candice Harvey, 25, of Madison, was last seen by a family member around 4:30 p.m. Friday, according to the report.
Police said she was found by Madison patrol officers in the downtown area at about 4 a.m.
Police said Harvey is a special needs adult and in the initial alert at 1:23 a.m. Saturday, Sgt. Brian Chaney said it was believed she was on foot in the near west or downtown area.
Upcoming Events near Madison Near West
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- American Family Insurance having success being green
- Sherwin Williams opens Middleton location
- Middleton Police Department notified about US HWY 12 construction
- Walker upset porn-viewing teacher keeping license; District releases statement
- Court papers: Sleepy driver veered off road multiple times before hitting, killing biker