Police investigate van crash as possible OD | Crime
Police said a man was taken to the hospital Thursday after he hit a west side house going in reverse.
A witness told News 3 a man was seen driving backward on Berkshire Road at about noon when the van hit the attached garage at 6606 Berkshire Road.
Police spokesman Joel DeSpain said officers are investigating the incident as a possible drug overdose.
The witness told News 3 the man appeared unconscious in the van. The driver was taken to a hospital, DeSpain said. There were no other injuries reported.
Upcoming Events near Madison Near West
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- American Family Insurance having success being green
- Sherwin Williams opens Middleton location
- Middleton Police Department notified about US HWY 12 construction
- Walker upset porn-viewing teacher keeping license; District releases statement
- Court papers: Sleepy driver veered off road multiple times before hitting, killing biker