Police investigate van crash as possible OD | Crime
Police said a man was taken to the hospital Thursday after he hit a west side house going in reverse.
A witness told News 3 a man was seen driving backward on Berkshire Road at about noon when the van hit the attached garage at 6606 Berkshire Road.
Police spokesman Joel DeSpain said officers are investigating the incident as a possible drug overdose.
The witness told News 3 the man appeared unconscious in the van. The driver was taken to a hospital, DeSpain said. There were no other injuries reported.
Upcoming Events near Madison Near West
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Middleton police look for vehicle that caused injury crash
- Meeting to discuss possible path between Pheasant Branch, Graber Pond
- Mustard Day returns with tastings, free hot dogs, Mustard Custard
- No traffic through Branch St. at Maywood Ave. intersection Wednesday
- Branch St. reconstruction enters 2nd phase