Police looking for dog that bit woman on near west side | Crime
The Department of Public Health is looking for information regarding a dog that bit a woman Monday morning on Madison’s near west side, according to a release.
Officials said the incident happened around 8 a.m. near the 1700 block of Van Hise Avenue.
The dog was being walked by a white female with brown hair, according to the release. The dog is described as large and brown.
Officials ask anyone with information regarding the incident to call dispatch at 255-2345 and ask for the animal services officer.
According to the release, if the animal is not located the woman may be required to complete a series of painful and costly injections to prevent rabies.
Upcoming Events near Madison Near West
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Middleton Police Department notified about US HWY 12 construction
- Walker upset porn-viewing teacher keeping license; District releases statement
- Court papers: Sleepy driver veered off road multiple times before hitting, killing biker
- City to flush water mains, hydrants
- Advisory to run water to prevent pipe freezes canceled