Residents come home to burglar | Crime
The residents of a Madison apartment returned home early Friday morning to find a burglar in their home, according to Madison police.
The burglar implied that he had a gun and fled with a laptop computer, according to police. A door to the apartment in the 1800 block of Beld Street had been left unlocked.
The burglar is described as black, 50 years old, 6 feet tall, weighing 180 pounds with salt-and-pepper facial stubble. He was wearing a dark, shiny nylon jacket, dark jeans and a dark baseball cap with white lettering, possibly a New York Yankees hat. He smelled of tobacco and appeared to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Upcoming Events near Madison Near West
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- American Family Insurance having success being green
- Sherwin Williams opens Middleton location
- Middleton Police Department notified about US HWY 12 construction
- Walker upset porn-viewing teacher keeping license; District releases statement
- Court papers: Sleepy driver veered off road multiple times before hitting, killing biker