BB lodged in hand after teen shot from car | Crime
A Sun Prairie man suffered an injury to his hand after he told police he was shot with a small pellet walking on the west side.
The Madison Police Department said an 18-year-old showed up at a local hospital with a BB lodged in his hand Tuesday.
The teen told Madison police he was shot while walking on McKenna Boulevard on Monday at about 11:28 p.m.
He told officers a passenger in a slow-moving car fired several rounds from a BB gun, and he later realized one hit his hand.
Police said the teen couldn't provide a description of the car or the shooter.
Upcoming Events near Madison Near West
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Walker upset porn-viewing teacher keeping license; District releases statement
- Court papers: Sleepy driver veered off road multiple times before hitting, killing biker
- City to flush water mains, hydrants
- Advisory to run water to prevent pipe freezes canceled
- Walker might use new program to complete college degree