Lincoln School, St. Mary's partner to provide 50 families with Thanksgiving meals | Community Spirit
St. Mary's staff members are giving back this Thanksgiving by donating baskets that will be distributed to Lincoln School families who may otherwise not be able to celebrate a traditional holiday.
A total of 50 baskets were assembled by departments across the hospital. St. Mary's staff members purchased items that combined into baskets to provide all of the fixings for a Thanksgiving dinner. In addition to the goods in the box, a gift card is included for recipients to purchase a fresh turkey.
Volunteers at Lincoln School helped deliver the baskets to the families on Tuesday.
Upcoming Events near Madison Near West
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- American Family Insurance having success being green
- Sherwin Williams opens Middleton location
- Middleton Police Department notified about US HWY 12 construction
- Walker upset porn-viewing teacher keeping license; District releases statement
- Court papers: Sleepy driver veered off road multiple times before hitting, killing biker