Free tax seminar offered in Spanish | Business
Local accountant to lead business org's a.m. course
A Latino business organization will offer a free session on taxes for Spanish speakers.
The Latino Chamber of Commerce's March 2 seminar "Taxes for small businesses" will be presented in Spanish at Centro Hispano, 810 Badger Road in Madison.
Latino Chamber of Commerce of Dane County Coordinator Maria Gualda said the group is expecting about 25-30 students for the four-hour course.
An area accountant, Julia Arata-Fratta will lead the session beginning at 9 a.m.
Registrate para el seminario gratuito que tendrá lugar 2 de Marzo de 9 a.m.-1 p.m. "Impuestos Para Pequeños Negocios" será en Centro Hispano y será ofrecido en Español.
Para registrarse, llame a Maria Gualda al 608-712-3522 o envie un correo electronico.
-IF YOU GO-
- WHAT: "Taxes for small businesses" seminar in Spanish
- WHERE: Centro Hispano, 810 Badger Road, Madison
- WHEN: March 2 from 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- COST: Free
- REGISTER: Call Maria Gualda at 608-712-3522 or register via email
Upcoming Events near Madison Near West
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- 04/26/2014 - Ribbon Cutting & Grand Opening - Sherwin Williams
- Middleton Police Department notified about US HWY 12 construction
- Walker upset porn-viewing teacher keeping license; District releases statement
- Court papers: Sleepy driver veered off road multiple times before hitting, killing biker
- City to flush water mains, hydrants