St. Mary's receives accolade for care | Business
St. Mary’s Hospital was named one of the nation's 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals in a study that focuses on care. It was the only hospital in the state of Wisconsin to receive the award from Truven Health Analytics.
The Truven Health 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals study evaluated performance in areas like risk-adjusted mortality, complications, process of care and 30-day readmission rates. This is the 15th year of the study.
The winning hospitals were announced in the Nov. 4 edition of "Modern Healthcare" magazine.
Upcoming Events near Madison Near West
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- 04/26/2014 - Ribbon Cutting & Grand Opening - Sherwin Williams
- Middleton Police Department notified about US HWY 12 construction
- Walker upset porn-viewing teacher keeping license; District releases statement
- Court papers: Sleepy driver veered off road multiple times before hitting, killing biker
- City to flush water mains, hydrants